Have you applied to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme of the Central Government? Did you want to check out your name in the PMAY list 2020-21? If yes, then this post is a must-read for you!
Here’s how to check your name in the PMAY list 2020-21 without a registration number
There are two ways to check your name on the PMAY list. One is with registration, and another is without it. Let’s first check out the steps without registration number:
- The first step is to open the website https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/beneficiary.aspx
- Once you are on the website, click on the advanced search option.
- The page will now ask you to enter your relevant details like your name, sanction order, BPL number and your father’s or husband’s name.
- Click on the search option after entering valid details.
- You will now be able to see your name on the PMAY list. Yes, if your name has been included in the PMAY list, it will display easily.
Steps to check your name in PMAY list Rural with your registration number
If your application has been accepted for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (Rural) list of 2020-21, you will be allotted a registration number. You can use the same to check out the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list with a few steps:
- Visit the official website at https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/beneficiary.aspx.
- You will be prompted to enter your registration number. You should feed the same and click on submit.
- If your registration number has made it to the part of the database of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you will be able to view your name.
Steps to check out your name in PMAY list Urban 2020-21
If you want to check your name in the PMAY list Urban of 2020-21, then you can do that after following a few simple steps:
- Land on the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana at https://pmaymis.gov.in/ and click on the option of ‘select beneficiary’.
- You will need to choose an option from the drop-down menu and select the alternative to search your name.
- Enter the first three characters of your name and hit the ‘show’ button.
If your name has been included in the PMAY list, then it will display.
What are the features of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
You may have an idea that the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a housing scheme of the Government of India. It is launched to benefit the urban and poor population of India. Under this, the Government plans to build low-cost houses for all by 2022. The homes are being built across India using eco-friendly and sustainable materials and technologies.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana also offers a home loan subsidy of up to 6.5% to Rs.2.67 lakh as per your income groups. This PMAY subsidy component can help a first-time applicant without having a pucca home to get funds to buy a new home. In turn, home loan subsidies on the interest rate can help applicants save and pay lower EMIs.
- The PMAY is being implemented in 3 phases across India, with preferences given to the top 500 cities in phase 1.
- Senior citizens and differently-abled applicants are being given priority in the allocation of homes and on ground floors.
- Income categories for CLSS include Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Lower Income Group (LIG), and Mid Income Group 1 and 2 (MIG 1 and MIG 2).
- Home loan interest subsidy from 3% to 6.5% applies to PMAY income groups as per their eligibility.
You are now aware of the steps to check out your name in the PMAY list 2020-21. If you also wanted to know, you know have an idea what to do next.
Read Also about finance