Choosing between a single mattress and a long mattress is an important decision for many people. In particular, families are often looking for more space to accommodate their growing children and youth. The third option, single king, offers a single that is longer than a long single, but still relatively compact in size.
The difference between a single mattress and a long single mattress is simple – the length. The single is about 15 centimeters longer than the standard single. King one maintains this length and comfortably adds an extra 15 inches of width. These three sizes have their respective advantages, which we have described in detail below.
Single mattresses are the foundation of family homes across the country. Perfect for babies with less sleep conditions, it is the ideal sleep solution for:
- Small children share a room
- Families who want to maximize floor space
- Single sleepers in a confined space
- People looking for budget solutions
The Sleep Republic single mattress is 188 cm long and 92 cm wide, which provides plenty of space for sleeping, reading and other activities. We also managed to weave 1081 individual pocket feathers in this area, which provides maximum comfort and support for sleeping from edge to edge.
Long Single Mattresses
The long single mattress looks exactly as it does: a longer version of a dense single mattress. Beds that make the most of this extra distance are:
- Growing children and teenagers
- Single sleepers in small rooms
- The elderly sleeping alone
Our only long mattress is 203 cm long and 92 cm wide, which offers a full 15 cm difference in length from a regular mattress. We have also installed 1100 unique pocket springs in this space, which ensures that your programmer gets the support he needs.
King Single Mattresses
The Single King mattress is the best choice for those who want to offer comfortable sleeping possibilities, with more width to spread. Sleepers who will benefit from this extra space are:
- Older people sleeping alone
- Young adults moving out for the first time
- Singles and college students in dorms
The King Sleep Republic single mattress is 203 cm long, 107 cm wide, slightly wider than the long mattress. On this mattress you will find exactly 1250 unique pocket springs which means that the space you get gets the same support. This is especially useful for the elderly, who need extra support around the joints.
How to make a decision
It is not easy to choose between good, long and one. There are several things to consider. Here are some key questions you should ask yourself when shopping:
- How much money do I have? Small rooms in most cases you can get only one.
- How long will I have to use the mattress? It is best to replace the mattress every 5-10 years.
- Will the mattress support my sleep that long? If they are older, they may need more extensive options.
If you do not know the details or the appropriateness of other sleep solutions, contact Sleep Republic. Our friendly customer support team will be happy to walk you through your options and help you choose the right one for your situation.