Can you make money from TikTok? The simple answer to this question is yes. One can make enough money from TikTok, but for that you need a skill, and the skill is creativity. TikTok provides you with several tools and features by which you can present creative content in front of an audience. And if the audiences love your content, then you can even become famous overnight.
Social media for some people is easy and for some tough, while many people struggle for years to become famous and on the flip side some people gain fame overnight, sometimes it is also about luck with creativity. However, presently many people are in a position of financial success they earned from TikTok only I your content is good enough to impact the audience then you can also fall in the list of such people. You just need to get the hang of the strategies which you can use to make money.
How TikTok transcend the other social media platforms?
Despite facing criticism TikTok remains to be a highly lucrative application to make people millionaires through just a short video. Currently it has around 1 billion active users, it has given giant social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram an idea to make money through short video content. Initially TikTok was the one that bought an idea of creating content through short video. Based on the latest sensor Tower study, TikTok was the 2nd most downloaded non-game app. Surpassing YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat and Spotify. And narrowly surpassed by Instagram.
What are the ways to make money on TikTok?
- Choose your niche– Choosing your niche simply means the area where your videos will revolve, and that could be, fashion, food, travel etc. Once you pick your niche, the real job begins, now the first condition is to make sure that you stick to your niche, so that audience will know you by it. For example, if somebody talks about fashion the name that must be clicked in their mind should be yours. Making your content in several different zones will simply create chaos for the viewers, and it will be tough for them to bifurcate by in categories.
- Be consistent– Once you create your account and start posting videos, you must make sure that you remain consistent with it. Being inconsistent will simply disconnect you from your followers, as many people unfollow accounts that remain inactive for days. However, you can take a break from social media but let your followers know about it. Being famous needs to be accountable, because there might be many people out there who desperately wait for your content and not seeing you for days will disrespect their faith.
- Partner with a brand you trust– To partner with a brand you must have a good count of followers and likes on your post. Although, there are many platforms nowadays which can make it easy for you. With just a few clicks you can purchase TikTok likes, and followers. After getting a significant number of followers, you are in a position to partner with a brand, this is known as sponsored marketing. Sponsored marketing comes with value and that is money. When your partner with a brand you simply promote or market it for which brands pay you. By doing so you not only earn money, but it also enhances your profile with more likes, followers and reach.
- Partner with an Influencer– This is the reverse of the previous strategy. If you are a business and seek to market your brand in front of the masses, then collaborate with an influencer whose content aligns with your business. For example, if you are a fashion company, reach out to a famous model or fashion enthusiast. Collaborating with the influencers of the same genre can make your marketing easy and effect, the improvisation happens effortlessly in such situations. An interesting fact that studies suggest every dollar spent on influencer marketing yields an average of $6.50 for the business.
- Use TikTok to advertise your product– If you are an already established merchandise, then this is the best and most obvious route to earn money. What do you need to do? You need to put videos advertising your product. In this manner, there are two ways by which you can make money. First, you can directly sell the product through videos by commencing transactions in DMs or you can provide the link of your company website in the caption. By clicking on it the viewer directly enters your website and can make purchase, however this is the best of the two options as the viewer gets the gist of other products as well.
- Get TikTok’s creator fund payouts– This is the app-sanctioned money-making method. On July 22, 2020, TikTok announced their new creator fund to give $200M to encourage creativity and people who dream using their voices to spark an inspirational career. However, after a few days the internet itself ate up the fund and the new limit for fund is sanctioned which will be $1B by 2023. So how to get your hands on this sweet cash? In order to do so, you must fulfil the following conditions.
- You must be located in US, UK, Italy, Germany, France or Spain.
- You must be at least 18 years.
- You must have at least 10,000 followers
- You must have at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days
- And, finally, you must have an account that abides by TikTok guidelines and terms and conditions.
The massive emergence of TikTok also emerged many careers massively. These techniques are the latest ways to earn money, as the world has fully shifted on the internet and social media. And if we talk about TikTok, it is one of the most talked about applications in comparison to other giant social media platforms. Everyday catching the headlines on television and in the newspaper, TikTok hasn’t failed to amaze us all. However, it has faced immense criticism, especially in the period of global pandemic, but actually this criticism made it more popular among the people, and affected its growth drastically. We cannot deny the fact that TikTok has some real potential to boost your career or business if used prudently.