Jio net balance check number
Jio net balance check number : Reliance Jio is the unstoppable leader in the telecom industry. Reliance Jio, India’s largest telecom company, has been a key player in the acceleration of digitization and is highly respected. Due to Jio’s high-speed connectivity and relatively low prices, the majority Indian diaspora have switched to Jio over other networks. The Jio competence is what makes today’s telecom market the most competitive. Here’s a guide for new subscribers on how to check Jio’s data balance and other important details.
How to check Jio data balance?
There are four ways to check Jio balance. First, you can use the MyJio App. For those who are new to Jio, they will need to install the MyJio App on their phone from Google or Apple and then register their account. The user must first register by entering their mobile number. After that, they can access the app. On the homepage, users can view Jio balance and active plans details. They also have access to how much data Jio Net Balance is.
Method 1: Check your Jio balance through SMS/Missed call
Dial 1299 to get your Jio balance/validity. The call will automatically be disconnected and you will receive a message from the number where you asked for the balance. You can also text MBAL (55333) to receive a detailed message about your balance.
Also Read : Best 10 iPhone Card Holder Cases
This text will contain your plan, data usage and SMS usage as well as the recharge balance and expiring date.
These are important SMS messages you should save for future reference.
- BILL to HTML199: To find out the Jio Postpaid bill amount
- MYPLAN up to 199: To see the current Jio plan
- START to 1995: Activate 4G Data on Your SIM
- TARIFF to 191. Check Call Rate
- To find your Jio number,
- MBAL to 553333: 4G Data Usage
- BAL to HTML199: Verify prepaid balance and validity
Method 2: Use USSD codes to check Jio balance
You can dial these USSD codes to find out your Jio Balance & Validity:
- *111*1*3# Internet Balance Information
- *333#: To Learn Main Balance
- *333*3*1*1# : Activate Caller Tune
- *333*3*1*2# : Deactivate Caller Tune
Also Read : The best iPhone 7 cases with a card holder
Method 3: On-Call Check Your Jio Balance
Dial Jio Customer Care number 1800-889 9999 or 1991 to your Jio Number.
You will be asked to choose your preferred language on the Interactive Voice Response (IVR), such as Hindi or English, Punjabi or Kannada.
Select a language that you feel comfortable speaking and then press the key.
The IVR machine will now tell you your daily Data balance as well as the validity of the plan.
You will then be asked about the recharges and plan. Current data balance, validity, ISD plan and Jio Tune. Work-from-home packages and activation of the current plan are also available. Next, choose the key that best describes the plans.
To see the balance, select the validity and current data option. If you are interested in the plan’s past recharges, click the Past Recharges option.
You can also find information about Jio’s various plans and offers, set a caller tone, speak to a customer service representative, and many other things on the line.
Method 4: Check Jio Balance On My Jio App
The My Jio App is used by many Jio users to manage their Jio account, track their active 4G plans, their validity, and any other information. For example, Jio users can check their balance, data usage and plan validity. Jio also allows users to create a detailed account of their calls, messages and internet data, as well as locate Jio stores nearby.
If you don’t already have the MyJio App, download it from your smartphone app store. iOS
Register using your Jio number.
Open the app now and you will see the View Details Option.
You can view details by clicking on View Detail. This will allow you to see the SMS balance, Voice Call Balance, Data Balance and Plan expiry dates.
You can check out new offers and plans, or recharge your Jio number on My Jio app:
Open My Jio and click the Recharge link on the home screen.
You will now be able to choose from many Jio recharge plans.
Click on the View Details button for more information.
Select the plan you want, then click the Buy button. You will be taken to the payment gateway.
Choose the payment method you prefer and pay. After the payment has been completed, you will receive a confirmation message to your Jio number beginning with ” Recharge Successfully”
My Jio has many features. This app is the best way to check your data validity and balance. You can also connect your JioFi, JioLink, JioFi and Jio Fiber accounts to the app. You can manage your accounts, check data usage, and verify validity. It can also be linked to other Jio apps, such as Jio TV, Jio Saavn and Jio News. Jio Cinema is another example. Have fun exploring these apps.
Also Read : The Top Ten iPhone 8 Cardholder Cases
Method 5: Check your balance on Jio website
Jio.com is another way to check your Jio balance or manage your Jio account. This convenient option is available if you don’t want your Jio app to be the only method.
Log in to Jio’s official site .
Enter your Jio mobile number and select the Mobile option.
Enter your number to receive an OTP. Click the submit button.
You will now see your data balance and usage, as well as details about your plan.
To see the full balance, click on Check Use or View more.
You can also check your recharge history, invoice history, and view your 6-month statements of voice calls, data usage and SMS by clicking My Statement. You can then choose the best plan for you and get your recharge done quickly on your Jio phone.
What is the minimum Jio Recharge Plan to Increase Validity
Jio users can only choose the basic Rs plan. The basic Rs plan provides unlimited calls and data for 15 days. This plan can be extended for 84 days and you will save on your tariff.
Cashify is the place to be for the most recent smartphone news. You can also compare mobile phones before purchasing to determine which one is better.
The website even allows you to check your balance. To access your data, open jio.com in a browser. To access your data balance, dial *333#. To receive the balance, send “MBAL”, to number 55333 by SMS. Here are some useful USSD codes and SMS numbers to help you save for future events.
How do I check my Jio Balance?
Setting a data limit for your Jio smartphone can be done via Settings. This will prevent you from exceeding the data limit of the mobile plan that you are using.
You can also check your Jio balance by disconnecting from mobile data. An SMS will be sent to you indicating how much data was used.
This section shows you how to check your Jio balance, postpaid and prepaid.
- Jio Balance Check using IVR
- You can check your Jio balance via SMS
- Jio App: Check your Jio Balance
Jio Balance Check using IVR
- Dial *333# to check your Jio main balance.
- Your Jio balance will appear on the screen.
You can check your Jio balance via SMS
- You can also check your Jio balance via text to MBAL to 553333.
- An SMS will be sent to you with information about your Jio balance. This is a free service and you won’t be charged.
Jio App: Check your Jio Balance
- Install the MyJio App
- Logging in will allow you to view your Jio balance and active plan details, along with the remaining data balance, from the homepage.
- Click the button to check usage for more information.
- On your page dedicated to Jio, you will find all information regarding your Jio account including balance, validity, and other details.
How can I check my Jio balance online?
- Log in to Jio.com using your phone number.
- After you log in, you will see the check Jio balance button at top of the page.
- To verify the validity of your Jio data plans, go to the My Plans section.
How can I check my Jio Prepaid Balance & Validity?
- Send an SMS to BAL at 199 to get your Jio balance and a prepaid number.
- An SMS will be sent to you containing your Jio prepaid balance as well as the validity of your pack.
How do I Check my Jio Postpaid Balance?
- Send an SMS to BILL for a Jio balance inquiry number.
- An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone with information about your Jio postpaid balance and the amount that will be charged.
How do you examine Jio Tariff Plans
- To learn more about Jio’s tariff plans, send an SMS to MY PLAN to 199
- An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone with information about the Jio tariff plans you are currently using.
Jio Balance Check Code
These are some Jio USSD codes, and SMS numbers that you should remember:
- To find my Jio number, dial *1# or this method.
- Dial *333# to find out your balance/talk time.
- Text MBAL to 55333 to check your 4G data usage
- Text BAL to 199 to check your prepaid balance.
- Text BILL to 199 to find out the amount of your bill.
- Take a look at the current tariff plan. MYPLAN should not be texted to more than 199.
- For 4G data activation, dial 1925 or send START to 1925 text message.
- Use the MyJio app to check your net balance.
- *333*1*1# is your caller tune activation code.
- *333*3*12# to deactivate Jio Caller Tune
- Text TARIFF to 191 to check your call rate
- Send an SMS to 199 to obtain your JioFi device’s Jio number.
How do I check my Jio Data Balance
This one is for those who don’t want my Jio app and other methods to be your only option.
- Log in to Jio’s official website.
- Select Mobile to enter your Jio mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your number. Enter it and click the submit button.
- Now you can see your data usage and balance, along with details about your plan.
- Click on View More or Check Usage to see the balance more clearly.
- You can find my Jio number by dialing *1#, or using this method
- Send SMS BAL to 299 to check your prepaid balance and validity.
- Get the bill amount by SMS BILL to +199
- You can check the current tariff plan by texting “MYPLAN” at 199
- Activate 4G Data: Call 1925 or send SMS START to 1925
- Caller Tune Activation Code: *333*3*1*1#
- Deactivate Jio Caller Music: *333*3*1*2#
- Get a SMS TARIFF to 191 for a Check of Call Rates